Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
L. 1. The Bill for Calys, Hampnes, Guysnes, Marke, and Oye, for Letting of Lands there.
1. For the Fees and Days for Escheators to find Offices.
3. The Bill for Release of Fee Farms. - Jud'm.
* The Bill for Continuance of the Acts of Jeofayles and Circumstantibus.
3. For founding of a School in Stamforde. - Jud'm.
The six last Bills (viz. &c.) sent up to the Lords.
3. The Bill for Ordering of certain Process in the Law. - Jud'm.
L. 2. The Bill for Letting of Lands at Calys, Hampnes, Guysnes, Marke, Oye, and Colham.
L. 2. The Bill for disinheriting of William West, for that he prepared Poison to give the Lord La Ware.
L. 3. The Bill for Exactions, taken by the Officers of the Admiralty, of Merchants and Fishers into Iseland. - Jud'm.
1. The Bill for Respite of Homage.