Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
2. The Bill for Non-residence of beneficed Priests in Time. - Ingressatur.
1. The Bill for Assignment of Debts by Obligees, &c. to be sued in the Name of the Assigne.
L. 3 The Bill for the Artificers, for the Repeal of a Branch of the Act of Parliament before made. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Grants made by Patentees out of : Letters Patents. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Continuance of the Act of Sewers. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Exercising of Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction by such Persons as be Students in any University by four Years. - Jud'm.
The four last Bills sent up to the Lords by Mr. Vice-chamberlain, &c.
1. The Bill for the Re-edifying of decayed Houses in Lyme Regis.
Dean of Wells.
It is Ordered, That the Dean of Wells shall have a Copy of the Bill put in by the Residentaries; and to make Answer to it on Saturday next, sitting the Court.
West to be brought up.
It is Ordered, That Mr. Speaker give Notice to the Lord La Warre, that he procure, that W. West be brought hither to the House.