Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Martis, 8 Martii
1. The Bill for Price of Wines to be sold by Retail.
1. The Bill for selling of divers Merchandizes and Wares out of Market Towns.
1. The Bill for Consuming of Wood in Iron Mills near the Thames.
2. The Bill for to avoid Iron Mills near Horseham.
1. The Bill for true Tanning of Leather.
Duke of Somerset.
2. The Bill touching the Repeal of the Entailing of the late Duke of Somerset's Land.
A Bill for the Restitution of the Sons of Sir John Nevell of Chete;
Message to hasten Proceedings.
And a Message to haste towards the End of the Parliament; brought by Mr. Saunders and Mr. Rede.