Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Martis, 15 Martii
1. The Bill to avoid Wearing of Cloths coloured by divers Persons.
1. The Bill for the City of Exeter to take Recognizance.
1. The Bill for Exercise of Physic.
L. 1. A Proviso touching the Premunire.
L. 1. A Bill for Keeping of Holidays.
L. 1. The Bill for Lands to London.
2. The Bill for converting Pasture into Tillage; and Increase of Tillage - Ingross'. - Mr. Cocke.
Bills from Lords.
Three Bills from the Lords ; viz. Due Execution of Exigends, Tipling Houses, and the Earl of Oxford's Bill, per Mr. Saunder, and Mr. Solicitor.
Duke of Somerset.
3. The Bill for the Repeal of the Acts entailing the late Duke of Somersets Lands.