Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Martis, 28o Martii
L. 3. The Bill for the Subsidy of theClergy. - Jud'm.
4. The Bill for Excess of Wines. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for the just Answering of the King's Majesty's Revenues. - Jud'm.
The Four last Bills sent to the Lords by Mr. Treasurer.
L. 1. The Bill to avoid the Number of Merchants Adventurers.
3. The Bill for Inhabiting in Cities and Towns by Artificers.
L. 1. The Bill for Continuance of divers Acts of Parliament.
2. The Bill for Making of pynned Whites, and white plain Straights.
Hylls', &c. Nat.
L. 2. The Bill for the Children of Hylls and Wheler to be Denizens.
L. 2. The Bill for Restitution in Blood of Sir E. Seymour.
2. The Bill for Selling of divers foreign Haberdashe Wares.
L. 2. The Bill for Continuance of divers Acts of Parliament.
2. The Addition to the Lords Bill touching Confirmation of Letters Patents.
L. 2. The Bill to avoid the Number of the Merchants Adventurers.