Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
1. THE Bill for the Causey at Shirborne in Dorset.
1. The Bill for the Wax-chandlers of London.
1. The Bill to make perfect Estates without Attornment.
1. The Bill for Currying of Leather in London and Suburbs.
1. The Bill touching Commission of Sewers touching Sands.
Bristoll, &c. Recognizances.
1. The Bill for the Cities of Bristoll and Exetre to take Recognizances, and Apprentices, as London.
1. The Bill of Uses upon Fines and Recoveries.
1. The Bill for the Preservation of Woods.