Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
2. The Bill for the Causey at Shireborne in Dorset. - Mr. Tregonwell.
Mr. Tregonwell, Mr. Lewes, and Mr. Price, appointed to examine the Case of Mr. Foster, Burgess elect.
1. The Bill for One Measure to be through the Realm.
1. The Bill to avoid the excessive Number of Farms.
2. The Bill for Proclamations upon Fines.
3. The Bill for the Subsidy of Tonage and Poundage. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill touching Commissions of Sewers for Sands. - Jud'm.
Hen. VIlI's Marriage.
L. 2. The Bill for the Marriage between King Henry the Eighth and Queen Katheryne to be lawful.