Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Norwyche Sattens, &c.
1. The Bill for the City of Norwyche, to make Sattens, Reverses, and Fustian, like Naples.
1. The Bill for Maintenance of Tillage, and Increase of Corn.
3. The Bill for the Physicians in London. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill for Currying of Leather, and Buying thereof.
Bills, from Lords.
The Restitution of Sir E. Seymour in Blood, and Legitimation of the Children of the Marquis of Northampton, from the Lords, by Mr. Serjeant Dyer.
Reynold Carter, Servant to Sir Edward Hastings, Knight for Middlesex, attached at the Suit of Thomas Norton, hath Privilege.
L. 1. The Restitution in Blood of Sir Edward Seymour, Son of the late Duke of Somerset and Lady Ann his Wife.
M. of Northampton's Marriage.
L. 1. The Bill to revoke the Act made for the Marriage of the Marquis of Northampton and Elizabeth Cobham.
Batson's, &c. Nat.
L. 2. The Bill for the Children of Batson, Browne, and Bradley, to be Denizens.
Cardygan Shire Court.
3. The Bill for the Shire Court of Cardygan. - Ingrossetur.