Mercurii, 18o Aprilis
2. The Bill to repeal the Statute made against Gigge Mills.
1. The Bill for Elections, and Scholars, in the Cambrige and Oxford.
2. The Bill for putting Distresses in several Pounds. - Sir W. Drury, Mr. Mawdeley.
2. The Bill, that there shall be several Sheriffs of Bedford and Bucks.
Upon the Request of, the Burgesses of Newcastle, it is Ordered, That the Proviso and Letters Patents, exhibite by them, shall be re-delivered.
The Bishop of Durham came present into the House, and declared his whole Cause, forcing his Bill, and his Trouble by the Duke of Northumberland, and required the House to consider the Bill.
Q. L. 3. The Bill for the Restitution and Erection of the Bishoprick of Durham.
1. Proviso for certain Lands, Parcel of the Bishoprick, granted to Sir Francis Jobson by King E. the VI.