Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Jovis, 26o Aprilis
Q. L.1. The Bill for the Office of the Lord Steward to the Earl of Arundell.
M. of Northampton.
Q. L. 1. The Restitution in Blood of the late Marquis of Northampton.
E. of Surrey.
Q. L. 3. The Bill for the Reversion of Gaywood and Rising to the Earl of Surrey. - Jud'm.
2. The Bill to avoid Playing-houses. - Mr. Cocke.
2. The Bill to avoid the Statute against Usury.
3. The Bill for Restoring of Gigge-Mills, and Rowing of Cloths. - Vacat super Quaestione.
The Four Bills passed, sent to the Lords by Mr. S. Petre.
3. The Bill for the Buying and Selling of Wools. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill, that Bishops shall not convent any Persons for any Abbey-lands. - Ingrossetur. - Mr. Speaker.
3. The Bill for Sale of divers Wares, in Cities and Towns, by Foreigners.