Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Veneris, 27o Aprilis
Q. L. 2. The Bill for the Office of the Lord Steward to the Earl of Arundell.
Glaston Shire Town.
1. The Bill, that Glaston may be the Shire Town in Somerset.
M. of Northampton.
Q. L. 2. The Restitution in Blood of the late Marquis of Northampton.
2. The Bill for the Shoemakers, Sadlers of Callays, to buy Leather.
2. The Bill for the Qualifying of the Statute of Usury of Orphans. - Ingrossetur.
Call of the House.
It is Ordered, That the House shall be called on Monday Afternoon.
Arguments for the Bill of Sale of Wares in Corporate Towns. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for the Causey of Gloucester and Bristowe. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill, that the Bishop of Rome, nor any other Spiritual Person, shall convent any Person for Abbey-lands. - Jud'm.