Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Mercurii, 2o Maii
2. The Bill to avoid Placards for unlawful Games. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill against shooting in Daggs. - Jud'm.
2. The Bill against unlawful Assemblies of master-less Men,
3. The Bill for making of Broad Cloths in Boroughs and Market Towns. - Jud'm.
The Five last Bills passed, to the Lords by Mr. Drurye.
D. of Suffolk, &c.
3. The Bill for the Confirmation of the Attainder of the late Duke of Suffolk, Wyat, and other. - Jud'm.
L. 1. The Bill to avoid Excess of Apparel.