Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Martis, primo Maii
2. The Bill for Bringing in of Bullion of Gold and Silver.
2. The Bill for Using of Troy Weight.
3. The Bill, that Two Sheriffs shall be in Bedford and Bucks.
Somerset Shire Town.
2. The Bill for the Shire Town in Somerset to be at Glaston. - Mr. Sydnam.
1. The Bill to avoid Licences of Bowling-alleys and Dicing-houses.
3. The Bill to avoid Lollardy in Eating of Flesh. - Jud'm.
2. The Bill for Avoiding of Sands in Glamorganshire. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill to avoid Daggs. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill against unlawful Assemblies of master-less Men.
3. The Bill for Leather to be bought by the Shoemakers of Calleys, and carried over. - Jud'm.