Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Mercurii, 5o Decembris
1. The Bill against Carrying of Corn, Victuals, and Wood, out of the Realm. - Ingrossetur.
4. The Bill to avoid Leases made by married Priests. - Mr. Recorder.
Hats & Caps.
1. The Bill touching Selling of Hats and Caps.
1. The Bill against Engrossing of tanned Leather.
1. nova. The Bill against seditious Priests or Teachers to be Schoolmasters - Mr. Draycote.