Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Jovis, 6o Decembris
1. The Bill to annex Three Manors in Beverley to be One Manor of Beverley.
3. The Bill for certain Towns in Wiltshire to be in Berks. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill to restrain Corn, Victuals, and Wool, from beyond the Seas. - Jud'm.
The Two last Bills sent to the Lords by Mr. S. Bowrne.
2. The Bill against Regrating of Cheese, Butter, and other Victuals.
2. The Bill against seditious Schoolmasters. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for buying Herrings upon the high Sea in the Coasts of Norfolk and Suffolk.