Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
2. The Bill, that Inhabitants of St. Martins may be Parishioners to St. Botolph without Aldrichegate.
2. The Bill for Bailment of Prisoners. - Mr. Pollard.
4. The Bill, that Foreigners not to sell divers Wares in Cities and Towns. - Jud'm.
1. The Bill for Leases by Spiritual Persons not to be good after Resignation.
2. The Bill, that no Subject, or other, shall bring in foreign Wares of divers Sorts.
The last Bill passed sent to the Lords by Mr. S. Petre.