Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Mercurii, 13o Novembris
1. The Bill for Merchants to carry over Sea Four Pounds for their Expences.
1. The Bill for the Quantity of Salmon Barrels at Berwyke and Newcastell.
1. The Bill for the Town and River of Stanford.
3. The Bill for Relief of the poor People. - Jud'm.
The Six last Bills sent to the Lords by Mr. S Bowrne.
1. The Bill for re-edifying of Houses, and converting Pasture into Tillage.
E. of Sussex.
The Bill for the late divorced Wife of the Earl of Sussex, from the Lords, by Mr. Godsalve.