Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Martis, 3o Decembris
Duchy of Lancastre.
Q. 2. The Bill for Lands to be annexed to the Duchy of Lancastre.
1. To revive the Act for Killing of Crows and Choughes.
3. The Bill to punish Procurers of Murder. - Vacat per Quaestionem.
3. The Bill for Amending of Highways. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill for the Sealing of Bridgewaters, Taunton, and Charde Cloths. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for a Melius inquirendum upon divers Offices before Eschetors. - Master of the Wards.
3. The Bill for Advantage of Conditions to be taken by Lessors or Lessees of Chauntry Lands.-- Jud'm.
Q. L. 3. The Bill for Release of the First-fruits and Tenths, and Impropriation of Benefices.-Per Divisionem Domus, cum Billa, 193. contra Billam, 126 --Jud'm