Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, 2o Decembris
Duchy of Lancaster.
Q. 1. The Bill for Assurance of Lands to the Duchy of Lancastre.
1. The Bill against Curriers, for Buying of tanned Leather.
2. The Bill, that upon uncertain Offices before Eschetors shall be a Melius inquirendum. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill for Oxford and Cambridge to be exempt from Purveyors. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill against Purveyors. - Jud'm.
The Four last Bills, and the Bill of Salcombe, sent to the Lords by Mr. Comptroller.
2. The Bill for Amending of the Highways. - Ingrossetur.
1. nova. The Bill for the Watermen, and Making of Wherries upon Thamyse. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill against Carrying of Coin, or Bullion, out of the Realm.
L. 2. The Bill to revive the Statute for Powdike in Marsh Land, to be Felony.
L. 1. The Bill for the Subsidy of the Clergy of Canterbury and Yorke.