Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
1. The Bill, that Laymen, having Wives, may be Priests, and have Benefices.
Fines in Chester.
1. The Bills for Fines to be levied in the County Palatine.
1. The Bill for Wallingford Bridge.
L. 3. The Bill for carrying White Ashes over the Sea. - Jud'm.
1. The Bill for the City of Exeter.
2. The Bill for sailing into Iceland and Shetland for Fishes.