Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, in secunda Septimana Quadragesima, 20o Februarii
1. nova. The Bill for Tanning and Selling of tanned Leather.
1. nova. The Bill for Regrating of tanned Leather.
1. nova. The Proviso, from what Time the Repeal of the Attainder of Cardinal Pole shall have Commencement.
1. The Bill touching common Recoveries.
2. The Bill for the sessions to be holden in Pembroke Town. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill explaining the Act of Regrators and Forestallers. - Sir A. Cooke.
1. 2. The Proviso in the Bill of First-fruits.
The Bill of Tonage and Poundage, brought from the Lords by Mr. Solicitor.