Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Sabbati, 18o Februarii
1. The Bill explaining an Act made against Re-grators and Forestallers.
1. The Bill for Allowance to be made to Sheriffs in the Exchequer.
1. The Bill for Sessions to be holden in the Town of Pembroke.
1. The Bill to reverse Judgments in Praecipe quod reddat, for Lack of Summons.
2. The Bill for Leases and Offices made by the deprived Bishops. - Mr. Gates.
2. The Bill for the Patentees of the Bishop of Wynchester's Lands. - Mr. Smyth.
Queen's Restitution in Blood.
L. 2. The Bill for Restitution in Blood of the Queen's Highness after Queen Anne.