Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, 27o Februarii
1. The Bill for Making of Ecclesiastical Laws by Thirty-two Persons.
1. The Bill for Assurance of Lands, late Parcel of the Bishoprick of London, to Lord Darcye, Lord Riche, and Lord Wentworthe.
Bills of Restitution.
L. 1. The Restitution in Blood of Lord John Grey.
L. 1. The Restitution in Blood of Sir James Crofts.
L. 1. The Restitution of Sir Henry Gate, Knight, in Blood.
The Declaration of the Repeal of the Attainder of Cardinal Poole. - Jud'm.
Bills sent to Lords.
The Two last Bills passed sent to the Lords by Mr. Treasurer ; and also the Lords Bill of Treasons.
1. nova. The Bill for Preservations of Woods.
3. The Bill repealing and reviving an Act for Shoemakers and Curriers. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Tanners, and Selling of tanned Leather in Markets or Fairs. - Jud'm.