Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, 24 Aprilis
L. 2. The Bill for Restitution in Blood of Henry Howard, &c.
1. The Bill for the Dissolution of Houses of Monasteries, Abbies, Priories, &c. erected since the Death of King Edward the Vlth.
1. The Bill for Searching and Sealing of Cloths and Karsies.
1. The Bill to take away Licences for Sales of Wines.
3. The Bill for Preservation of the Spawn of Fry, and Spawn of Fish. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill to lade Goods and Merchandizes in English Bottoms. - Jud'm per Divisionem; with the Bill, 84; against the Bill, 47.
Leave of Absence.
Robert ap Hugh, Knight for Carnarvanshire, hath Licence to be absent, for his great Business at the Assizes at Tenbighe on Monday next.