Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, 18o Januarii
1. The Bill to avoid Aliens, not being Denizens, not being here for Religion.
1. The Bill for Assurance of the Manors of White Acre and White Acre Borough, to Ric. Bartye, and Katheryne, Duchess of Suffolk, his Wife, from Walter Herenden, being a Feoffee of Trust.
1. The Bill, that Curriers may buy tanned Leather, and work it; and to repeal Two Statutes made of Curriers.
1. The Bill to revive divers Acts repealed Anno primo Edwardi, & Anno primo Mariae, to be Felony.
Durham Fines, &c.
1. The Bill for levying Fines in the County Palatine of Durham, and to have Two Knights from thence into the Parliament.
Succession of the Crown.
Arguments by divers wise Personages, for Motion to be made for the Queen's Marriage, and Succession of the Crown.