Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, primo Februarii
1. The Bill, that the Parish of Stronde be Parcel of St. Clement's Parish.
The Bill touching Bowyers of London. - Sir W. Chester.
2. The Bill against carrying over Sea, Pelts, Sheepskins, not Staple Ware. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill touching Beer-brewers to take Strangers to Servants. - Reject'.
1. The Bill to restrain Carriage of Newcastle Coals over Sea.
The Committees to the Bill of Berwyke have had Conference with the Lords, and have further Day to meet again on Saturday next.
1. The Bill to have Circumstantibus to the Juries in Wales, and County Palatine of Lancaster.
Mr. Comptroller, with other, committed to confer of the Privilege of this House upon Motions moved for the Imprisonment of Sir E. Warner.