Jovis, 25o Februarii
Fish stealing, &c.
1. The Bill for unlawful Taking of Fish, Conies, Deer out of Parks and Grounds, &c.
2. The Bill for a new Office for Recognizances to be enrolled in the Chancery. - Reject'.
2. The Bill for Punishment of Clipping, Washing, or Filing of Current Money. - Ingrossetur.
Q. L. 1. The Bill for Restitution in Blood of William Isley and Edward Isley.
2. Ihe Bill for such as lend their Goods for Apparel above a Month, except 200 l. Land, or Fee. - Ingrossetur.
L. 3. The Bill against Forging of false Deeds and Writings, with Provisoes from this House. - Jud'm.
Bills of Restitution.
Q. L. 2. The Restitution in Blood of Anne Thomas.
Q. L. 1. 2. The Bill of Restitution of Elizabeth, Jane, Franceys, Anne, and Mary, Daughters of Thomas Isley.
Q. L. 1. The Restitution of Thomas Brook, alias Cobham, William Crowmer, Cuthbert Vaughan, John Goldwell, Henry Fane, Thomas Culpeper, Thomas Fane, John Harpur, Edward Wyat, George Moore, Jerveys Mapleden, alias Mapeston, in Blood.
Q. L. 1. The Restitution in Blood of Thomas Dyggs and James Dyggs, Sons of Leonard Dyggs, Esq.
1. The Bill, that English Merchants may be of the Company of Merchant Adventurers, paying the Fine of Ten Marks.
2. The Bill for Punishment of unlawful Taking of Fish, Conies, or Deer, out of inclosed Grounds. - Ingrossetur.
Leave of Absence.
William Uvedale, Esquire, Knight for the County of Suthampton, for his necessary Affairs, is licensed to be absent.