Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Sabbati, 20 Februarii
1. The Bill for a new Office in the Chancery by Two Persons to enroll Recognizances.
1. nova. The Bill touching Bowyers of London, Westminster, and Suthwerke.
2. The Bill against Engrossing of Wool, and that Wool-winders may buy Wools. - Reject'.
The Three last Bills passed sent to the Lords by Mr. Fitzchamberleyn.
2. The Bill to the Circumstantibus to Juries in Wales, and the Counties Palatines of Lancaster and Chester. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill to increase the Navy, and Bringing of Fish and Wines.
Oath of Supremacy.
2. The Bill against those, that shall extol the Bishop of Rome, or shall refuse the Oath. - Jud'm. Per Divisionem Domus; with the Bill, 186 ; against, 83.
The Bill for further Punishment of Egyptians.
Leave of Absence.
Robert Wyethe Gent. Burgess for Wiche in Wigorn, for his necessary Affairs, is licensed to be absent.