Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, 22o Februarii
Welsh Bibles, &c.
1. The Bill, that the Book of Service in the Church shall be in the Welsh Tongue in Wales.
2. The Bill for the Bowyers of London. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Search of 'Pothecary Wares, by the College of Physicians. - Mr. Recorder.
2. The Bill to raise Gigge Mills, betwixt Plyme and Dart in Devonshire. - Ingrossetur.
The last Bill passed sent to the Lords by Mr. Secretary.
2. The Bill for Increase of the Navy by Fishing, with divers other Branches. - Mr. Secretary.
Leave of Absence.
William Poughnyll Gent. Burgess for Ludlowe, in Salop, for his great Affairs in the Marches, hath Licence to be absent.