Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Martis, Shrove Tuesday, ,23 Februarii
2. The Bill for avoiding of divers foreign Wares, as Girdles, Gloves, Knives, &c. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill touching Broggers and Badgers of Corn, to be admitted in open Sessions. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Punishment of those, that call themselves Egyptians. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Allowance to Sheriffs for Justices Diets at the Assizes. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill touching the Bowyers of London, Westminster, and Suthwerke. - Jud'm.
Q. L. 1. The Bill for Restitution in Blood of Anne Thomas, Daughter of Wm. Thomas, attainted.
1. The Bill to repeal a Branch of the Statute made for Journeymen with Taylors, &c.
Leave of Absence.
Richard Bartye Esquire, One of the Knights for the County of Lincoln, for his weighty Affairs, is licensed to be absent.