Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, secundo Decembris
2. The Bill for Confirmation of Letters Patents of Merchants Adventurers at Bristol. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Pulling up of Wears and Piles. - Mr. Vice chamberlain.
The Six last Bills passed sent to the Lords by Mr. Vicechamberlain.
2. The Bill to put away, divers Proclamations upon Fines, and touching Recoveries. - Master of the Rolls.
3. The Bill for Making of Alum and Copperas, by Letters Patents, to Cornelius De Vos, and by him assigned to the Lord Mountjoy, with -
1. 2. 3. - A Proviso annexed.