Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Sabbati, 7o Decembris
1. The Bill for Making and Wearing of Hats, Felts, and Caps.
1. nova. The Bill to pull up Wears, Fishgates, Piles, and Stops, in Rivers.
2. The Bill for the Finishing of the Port of Hartlond in Devon. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill confirming the Corporation of King's Heralds of Arms. - Mr. Vicechamberlain.
2. The Bill for the Embroiderers of London. - Mr. Vicechamberlain.
Leave of Absence.
Walter Strykelond Esquire, Knight for Comberland, diseased with the Gout, is licensed to be absent.