Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Mercurii, 4o Decembris
1. The Bill for Punishment of Vagabonds and Loiterers.
1. The Bill for Collection of the Poor, and to set the Idle on work.
3. The Bill to explain the Statute for Buying of Wares for Apparel. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Saving, for Kendall, to the Bill for Alum, passed with the Bill. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Merchants Adventurers of Bristol. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for the Drapers, Cottoners, and Frizers of Shrewesbery. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill to take away Sanctuary for Debt. - Vacat per Divisionem; with the Bill, 60; against, 77.