Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
1. The Bill for casting Ballast into Camber.
Bills of Restitution.
L. 1. The Restitution of Rauff Bygede.
L. 1. The Restitution of Thomas Percy, Gent.
L. 2. The Proviso of Chauntry Lands, annexed to the Dutchy of Lancaster.
1. The Bill for low Grounds and Marshes, - to Mr. Moyle.
1. The Bill for Buying of Wools by Clothiers and Staplers.
The Bill for Pre-contracts - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for the City of Exeter. - Jud'm.
2. The new Book for Reformation of Process in the Laws of this Realm.