Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Mercurii, 18 Decembris
L. 2. The Bill for the Bowyers of London.
Felony in Merioneth.
L. 2. The Bill for Trials of Felony in Meryoneth-shire.
L. 2. The Bill for the Graving of the Aulneagers Seals by the Graver of the Mint.
L. 3. The Bill for Latitat for Vexation out of the King's Bench. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Paving of Kentishe-street. - Jud'm.
The Bill for Making and Wearing of Hats and Caps. - Jud'm.
2. The Bill for Dyers of Wools, Cloths, or Caps. - Non Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Maintaining of Sea Marks, for the Trynytye-house in Depforde, and for Watermen of Thamys. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for the Clothworkers of London. - Ingrossetur.
1. nova. The Bill to alter the Statute for Making and Breadth of Cloths.
The last Bills passed sent to the Lords by Mr. Vice-chamberlain, &c.
3. The Proviso added to the Bill of Making of Steel in England. - Jud'm.
3. The Proviso to the Bill for Tonage Wares brought from beyond the Sea. - Long Arguments.