Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Sabbati, 14o Decembris
1. The Bill for Making of Bay Salt and White Salt, within the Realm.
2. The Bill for Aid towards the Reparation of Maydenhed Bridge, by Barges, Carts, Horses, &c.
2. The Bill, that several Sheriffs may be in Buck' and Bedford. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Confirmation of Letters Patents, sithens the First of the Reign of Q. Elisabeth. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Leases, under Augmentation Seal, exemplified, to be as the Original. - Vacat super Quaestione.
Bills sent to Lords.
The Bill for the Articles of Religion, and the Bill for Hartlond, sent to the Lords by Mr. Vice-chamberlain, &c.
The Bill for Making and Wearing of Hats and Caps within the Realm, with a Proviso for Search. - Ingrossetur.
The House to be called on Thursday next, Afternoon.