Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, septimo Maii, 1571
Q. 1. The Bill for Morice Rodney Esquire. - The first Reading.
Archbishop of Canterbury.
2. nova. The Bill against Licences and Dispensations granted by the Archbishop of Canterbury. - The second Reading; and ordered to be ingrossed.
3. The Bill for the Cappers. - The third Reading; and passed, upon the Division of the House.
3. The Bill E. - The third Reading. - Jud'm.
1.2. Provisoes to the Bill against Vagabonds, twice read.
3. The Bill for Increase of Tillage, and Maintenance of the Navy. - The third Reading. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Fines and Recoveries. - The third Reading.
3. The Bill for Southampton. - The third Reading. Proviso to the Bill for Southampton.