Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
1. The Bill, that those have been married Priests, or seditious Preachers, shall not be Schoolmasters. - Mr. Draycote.
1. The Bill for the Reviving of the Act for Crows and Rooks.
2. The Bill for the abovesaid Towns in Wiltshire to be Parcel of Berks. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill against Regrating of Cheese, Butter, &c. by the Inhabitants of London.
1. The Bill for the Revealing of Murtherers and Thieves.
Mr. Attorney and Mr. Solicitor brought a Bill of divers Names of the upper House, requiring a Number of this House to confer with them for Parliament Matters ; which immediately were named, viz. The whole Council of this House, and Twenty-one Knights and Burgesses; and sent up to the Lords.