Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Jovis, 16o Martii
1. The Bill for Assizes to be holden in the Town of Stafford.
1. nova. The Bill to make lawful the Deprivations of Bishops, and Spiritual Persons.
3. The Bill for the Assurance of Lands, late Parcel of the Bishoprick of Winchester, to the Patentees of King Edward the Vlth. - Ingrossetur.
L. 1. The new Provision, from the Lords, in the Bill of First-fruits.
L. 3. The Provision; from the Lords, in the Bill of Treasons. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Allowance of Sheriffs for the Justices Diets. - Jud'm.
Q. L. 4. The Restitution in Blood of Robert Rudstone. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill against Thicking of Caps in Mills. - Vacat super Quaestione.
Lynne Regis Fairs.
3. The Bill for renewing One of the Fairs at Lynne Regis. - Jud 'm.
3. The Bill for the new Parish Church of Abernant in Wales. - Jud'm.
Leave of Absence.
Robert Button, Burgess of Brembre in Sussex, is licensed to be absent, for the Duke of Norfolk's Affairs.