Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Sabbati, 15o Aprilis
1. nova. The Bill for Assurance of Lands, Parcel of the Bishoprick of Worceter, to Sir Francis Jobson and Walter Blount.
It is Ordered, That the Serjeant shall shew unto the Master of the Rolls, That his Servant, * Trower, shall be here, on Monday next, to answer to certain evil Words spoken by him against the House, opened by Mr. Skyner and Mr. Carnesewe.
1. The Bill, that the Watermen of the Thamyse shall have Moryens, Hakbutts and Shot.
3. The Bill for Preservation of Fry and Spawn of Fish. - Mr. Marshe.
3. The Bill, that Hexam and Hexamshire shall be of the County of Northumberland. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill confirming Leases, Grants of Offices, and Copyholds, by Nicholas Rydley, late Bishop of London. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill to avoid the often Buying and Selling of Horses and Mares. - Jud'm.
2. The Bill to continue the Act made against unlawful Assemblies.