Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
1. The Bill for Uniting of two Colleges in Cambridge.
2. The Bill for Uses in Recoveries and Fines.
3. The Bill for Union of Churches in the City of Lincoln. - Jud'm.
3. The new Bill for Conspiracy of Victualers and Artificers. - Jud'm.
Leave of Absence.
It is licensed to Sir Anthony Lee, being sick, to be absent.
3. The Bill for Making of Hats, Felts, and Caps, - Jud'm.
It is Ordered, That John Storie shall be committed Prisoner to the Tower.
The three last Bills (viz. &c.) with the Bill of Artificers, which came from the Lords, be sent up to the Lords.
2. The Bill for Attornments.