Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Jovis, 18 Februarii
2. The Bill for uniting the Parish of Strond to the Parish of St. Clement's - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill touching Fines and Recoveries with Vouchers.
1. The Bill for Punishment of Perjury and suborned Witnesses - Mr. Haddon.
L. 2. The Bill for Punishment of Forgers of false Writings, with a Schedule annexed from this House. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill for Confirmation of Liberties of the City of Exeter. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Punishment of Usury, and unlawful Bargains. - Jud'm. Per Divisionem Domus; with the Bill, 134; against, 90.