Veneris, 26o Februarii
2. The Bill against Bringing in of dressed Flax from beyond the Sea. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill touching Originals of Fines or Recoveries embezzled or lacking. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill for Winning of Plomstede Marsh by Jacobus Acontius an Italian, being now surrounded by Thamyse.
St. Katheryne's Church, &c.
1. The Bill that St. Katheryne's Church shall be a Parish Church, and a School erected.
1. The Bill for Abridge of Appeals in civil and Marine Causes.
2. nova. The Bill for the Increase of the Navy and Fishing, and Fish-days appointed.
3. The Bill for Clipping, Washing, or Filing of Money. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill against Sale of Wares for Apparel, not for ready Money, to Persons under Lands or Fees 3,000 l. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Having of Gigge-mills, betwixt Plyme and Darte in Devon. - Vacat per Divisionem; against the Bill, 84 ; with, 47.