Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Martii, 3o Decembris
1. The Bill for the Market at Batell to be changed from Sunday till Thursday.
2. The Bill for Paving of Kentishe-street. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for the Office of the Town-clerk of the City of Yorke. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill to explain the Statute made for Things for Apparel not sold for ready Money. - Mr. Vicechamberlain.
2 The Bill for Bringing of Wools in the North Parts. - Mr. Gargrave.
2. The Bill for Carrying over Sea of Rams, Sheep, or Lambs, to be Felony. - Ingrossetur. - Mr. Willson.
John Grey Esquire, before the whole House, hath promised, that he, and his, shall keep the Peace, against
Jones; and Jones promised immediately to withdraw his Action.
2. The Bill for Making of Steel, and Plates for Armour, within the Realm. - Mr. Manerie. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill of Articles for the Augmentation of Livings of poor Vicars and Curates.
The House to be called on Monday next.