Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Lunae, 25o Februarii
1. The Bill for the Commonwealth.
2. The Bill for the Gavelkind.
L. 1. The Confirmation of the Attainder of Sir W. Sharryngton.
1. The Bill for Sheriffs to have Tayles of Reward.
L. 2. The Bill for Marriage of Priests.
Abstaining from Flesh.
L. 2. The Bill for abstaining from Flesh at divers Times. - Mr. Comptroller.
2. The Bill for the Relief granted by the Temporalty.
L. 3. The Bill for Marriage of Priests. - Jud'm.
L. 3. The Bill for Subsidy of the Clergy. - Jud'm.
L. 3. The Bill for Gavelkind. - Jud'm.
1. The Bill for Offices found before Escheators.
2. The Bill of Sheriffs.
1. The Bill for Purveyors. - Mr. Treasurer.