A Calendar To the Feet of Fines For London and Middlesex: Volume 1, Richard I - Richard III. Originally published by Hardy & Page, London, 1892.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
HENRY III. Divers Counties.
7. Beatrice, widow of William de Berners, and Ralph de Berners. A third part of the manors of Roinger, Berneston, and Berewic, dower of the said Beatrice, in Ysendon and Ykelingeham. (Remainders).—Herts, Essex, Middlesex, and Suffolk.—Anno 4.
243. Cristiana Lovel, and Richard Lovel. The manors of Kary, Wyncalton, and Pydecumb, and the advowson of the church of Cauers, and land which Cristiana held in dower of the said Richard, in the county of Somerset, and also land in Stanes, in the county of Middlesex, saving certain land of Albreda de Stanes.—Middlesex and Somerset.—Anno 33.
314. Thomas, son of Ralph, and Jordan de Eynho. Land in Sabrichesworde (Remainders) and grant by the said Thomas to Hugh, son of Richard de Aqua, of a messuage in Westminster.—Hertford and Middlesex.—Anno 39.
332. William, son of William de Bello Campo, and William de Bello Campo, of Bedeford, the father. The castle and barony of Bedeford, the manor of Bello Campo, and premises in Hendon and Iclynton, and also the manors of Hannes, Kerdinton, Wylyton, Ronhal, Kaysho, and Aylewik. Endorsed Hugh de Ver, earl of Oxford, puts in a claim.— Bedford, Essex, Cambridge, and Middlesex.—Anno 41.
423. William, son of William de Wyndesor, and William de Wyndes'. The manor of Stanwell, in the county of Middlesex, and the manor of West Hakeborn, in the county of Berks.—Middlesex and Berks.—Anno 40.
462. Adam de Stratton, and John, son of Saer. The manor of Shenle, in the county of Hertford, and the advowson of the churches of the same manor, land in Retherheth, in the county of Surrey, and premises in London, which John held, as well of the inheritance of Saer, son of Henry, father of the said John, as of the inheritance of Dionisia, daughter of William Senys, aunt of the same John. Anno 44.
HENRY III. Various Counties.
HENRY III. Unknown Counties.
19. Clementia, widow of Peter Aurifaber, by Thomas, her son, her attorney, and Joan, widow of Henry, son of Reinerus. Half a messuage in Innocents' street. Joan vouches to warrant, Secrus, her son. Anno 3.