The Manuscripts of Lincoln, Bury St. Edmunds Etc. Fourteenth Report, Appendix; Part VIII. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1895.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Modern document locations
The corporation of Lincoln
The royal charters remain at the Guildhall. The rest of the manuscripts here listed were transferred to the Lincolnshire Record Office.
The corporation of Bury St. Edmunds
These manuscripts were transferred to the Suffolk Record Office, except for the four manuscripts listed in the Introduction.
The corporation of Hertford
These manuscripts were transferred to the Hertfordshire Record Office.
The Dean and Chapter of Worcester
These manuscripts remain, except for the 'Liber visitacionis' of 1540, listed as item XIII.
The Bishop's Registry at Worcester
These muniments were transferred to the Herefords and Worcs Record Office.
The Dean and Chapter of Lichfield
These muniments were transferred to the Lichfield Joint Record Office, with the exception of the 'Magnum Registrum Album', which remains with the cathedral.
The corporation of Great Grimsby
These manuscripts were transferred to the South Humberside Record Office.