The Cartulary of Holy Trinity, Aldgate. Originally published by London Record Society, London, 1971.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by London Record Society. All rights reserved.
[f. 68] In the parish of St. Peter Cornhill
340. [1197–1221] Heading of a grant by Peter prior and convent to Simon Blound of 12s. p.a. of quit rent from certain land in the parish; rent 1 lb. of cumin or 1d. as appears in the following charter [no charter has been copied].
341. Three lines of the Lord's Prayer written in Old English script. (fn. 1)