The Cartulary of Holy Trinity, Aldgate. Originally published by London Record Society, London, 1971.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by London Record Society. All rights reserved.
[f. 55] In the parish of St. Magnus the Martyr
280. [1147–67] Grant by Ralph prior and convent to Roesia daughter of Richard de Barsham of land formerly held by Ralph the chaplain from Robert Helebuc; rent 2s. 6d.; to hold to Roesia and her heirs lawfully begotten; if she dies without lawful heirs, the land to revert to the canons of Holy Trinity; gersuma 1 gold bezant; witnesses, Richard Renger, alderman, Joce son of Peter, James de Haverhill, John Blund, Richard de Lefstanech(er), Benet Linendraper, Walter de Fullham.
C.A.D., ii, A 2440.
281. [List of those paying rent]: Roesia; Walter Hoggles; Walter the Carter.
282. Total of this parish 2s. 6d.