Journal of the House of Lords: Volume 2, 1578-1614. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1767-1830.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Note of private acts
Private Acts certified into the Rolls upon Writs of Certioraii.
2. An Act for Confirmation of certain Fines, levied by John Arundell, of Guernack, Esquire, to John Arundell, of Trerise, Esquire, deceased, and for the settling of the Manors, Lands, Tenements, and Hereditaments, comprized in the said Fines, upon John Arundell, Esquire, and his Heirs, Son of the said John Arundell, deceased. Certified 4 Augusti, 1610.
4. An Act for the making void of certain Conveyanccs, and the Estates limited thereby, unduly gotten from Sir Henry Crispe, Knight, whereby he is defrauded of the Inheritance of divers Manors, Lands, Tenements, and Hereditaments, lying in the County of Kent; and for the establishing of the Inheritance of the same in the said Sir Henry Crispe, and his Heirs. Certified the of, 1610.
6. An Act for the assuring of the Farm and Demesne of Dam'ham, and other Lands, in Wilshire, according to His Majesty's Grant, and a former Grant made by King Edward the Sixth. Certified the of , 1610.
8. An Act for the Explanation of a Proviso, or Branch of a Statute, contained in an Act of Parliament, made in the Years of the Reign, of our Sovereign Lord King James, of England, Fraunce, and Ireland the Fourth, and of Scotland the Fortieth, intituled, An Act for the Establishment and Assurance of divers of the Possessions and Hereditaments of Ferdinando late Earl of Derby. Certified the of, 1610.
10. An Act for the perfect Creation and Confirmation of certain Copyhold Lands, in the Honour, Castle, Manor, or Lordship, of Clitherowe, or in the several Manors or Lordships of Derby, Accarington, Colve, and Ightenhill, in the County of Lancaster. Certified the of, 1610.
14. An Act for confirming and establishing of a Decree, made in the High Court of Chancery, for and on the Behalf of Nine Poor Children and Orphans of William Elrington and Edward Elrington, against Edward Cage, Executor of the last Will and Testament of Rowland Elrington, Brother to the said Edwarde and William Elrington, and Uncle to the said Children; and for the extending of the Lands and Goods of the said Edward Cage for the speedy Execution and Performance of the said Decree, and the Payment and Satisfaction of the Sums of Money thereby decreed to the said Children. Certified the last of November, 1610.